- Make your content relevant to the preservation and/or conservation of library and archives materials.
- No anonymous posts. Anonymous posts may be deleted.
- You may publish on behalf of your institution, or as an individual author (make sure you say specifically who you are representing, just in case).
- Authors retain all copyrights.
- Include proper citations if you use an author’s content elsewhere (print or electronic). See the NLM Style Guide for Authors, Editors and Publishers, 2nd edition, 2007.
- Bring your energy and enthusiasm to the discussion, but please be respectful of other’s opinions. Discussion is great, arguing and insults are not.
- The Editors/Administrators reserve the right to remove content if it is deemed inappropriate. Don’t make us do that.